1-) WHow many implants are placed every month in DentEurope?
Generally 70 to 80 implants in a month.
2-) What type of implants and materials uses in DentEuropa ?
All the implants contain 100% titanium, are in principle almost identical, only the forms of implants are made differently. We uses Made in Germany and Made in Switzerland Implants. This institute signs the "ISO " certification and "CE" certification. The other materials (such as ceramic, etc.) are made in Germany, Switzerland, U.S.A and Japan.
3. How long should I wait for merging of implants (osseointegration) ?
- Under normal circumstances, it is needed to wait throughout 4-6 months for a successful merging (osseointegration).
4. After situating, is there any risk of losing some of the implants?
- Some patients (%3-5) can lose implants. To prevent this fact, there are some rules that you should meticulously conform:
a) Alcohol, tobacco and its derivatives (cigar, cigarettes etc.) should not be used throughout 14 days following the situating of the implants.
b) During merging (osteointegration) process, for 3-4 months, solid foods must not be eaten, liquid and soft foods (soup, puree, yogurt,fruit juice, milk etc.) should be preferred.
c) Implant covers should not be tampered with tongue.
d) Drugs that are given should be used as recommended and on time.
e) Implant parts should be well protected from any pressure and hit.
There are 4 types of mandible (I, II, III, IV). Implant losses are seen especially in III. and IV. type of mandible. %5 loss is scientifically accepted as normal.
5. Which steps should be followed while loss of implant?
- While loss of the implant which is under guarantee, a new one is situated in place of the former. If integration of other implants are ensured successfully and you just lost 1 or 2 implants, we can renew the lost implants by situating prosthesis bridgeworks without waiting 3-4 months again.
7. During merging process, can I use a stable temporary prosthesis?
- As far as your mandible form allows, we can situate a temporary prosthesis that you can use throughout this process. But this prosthesis has aesthetics purpose and can never be used for chewing.
8. Which languages are spoken in DentEuropa London ?
English , türkish, german, russian, indien, lithuanish
9. Can I pay the treatment wıth Cards ?
- Yes, you can pay your treatment by Visa or Master Card.
10. What should have done if a probable reaction occurs?
- Except bashes that occur as results of accidents or falls, any reaction does not occur about implants. It has been seen that if you have diabetes, implants can be short-lived. Except that, implant feels like your own tooth. The first implant treatment was done in 1970 and the patient still uses implants without any problem. If you take care of your implants regularly, you can use them longer than 15 years.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to send an e-mail that informs your fixed phone number, so we can call you and answer your questions more quickly.